Welcome to Growing Resilient
Growing Resilient is an offering of Resilient Studio. It is an undertaking by two friends in an effort to make our skills useful and to provide service to others. Growing Resilient is a project that shares curated resources and tools to help improve resilience.
We enjoy hearing feedback below to make the site as useful as possible.
- Aaron is a rural generalist physician working in Northern Ontario, primarily in Sioux Lookout. He has trained at McGill (Biochemistry), Western (MD), and Northern Ontario School of Medicine (Family Medicine)
- Aaron is an Assistant Professor at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine. He hosts a medical podcast: Generalist Medicine (GeM)
- Amar studied Finance and History at McGill University, and has learned Design and Development over the past five years.
- Amar is an independent Designer. He was most recently Director of Design at Tradesy, and a Design Manager and Product Manager at American Express in New York City.
- Amar can be found at ummerr.com